We have had several clients who suffer from Alzheimer’s, and in most cases they have really done well with our exercise programming. We keep it light and fun. Not only is the client benefiting from the physical benefits of exercise but also enjoying the companionship they get with our trainers.
We focus on safety by observation. Injuries can be caused by moving from one exercise to another too quickly, or movements can be done incorrectly. Bella Fitness instructors pay very close attention to personal limitations and structure exercise programs around restrictions.
Reasons Why Seniors Should Hire a Bella Fitness Certified Personal Trainer
- To remain independent and self-sufficient.
- To increase bone density and prevent osteoporosis.
- To prevent or minimize the effects of diabetes.
- To boost mood and have fun.
- To improve balance so as to prevent falls.
- To improve flexibility and functional movement.
- To improve cardiovascular strength.
- To increase metabolism and appetite.
Call (626) 497-3760 for more information and to set up a FREE fitness evaluation.
Personal training is offered at just $85.00 per session.
Discounts are given on a case by case basis, and are also possible for seniors on a fixed income. Talk to Donna for more details.